DetailsCompact, Space-Saving Furnaces Featuring Simple, Low-Cost Installation. Attractive and Economical, Direct-Vent Furnaces Are A Popular Choice For Heating The Home. 14,000, 22,000 and 30,000 BTU/Hr. Sizes.
Direct-Vent Gravity These Models Require No Electricity and Are Great During Power Outages. Thermostat May Be Wall- or Cabinet-Mounted.
- No Electricity Required
- "Matchless" Pilot Igniter
- Easy Installation - All Vent Material Included
- All Vent Caps Include Built-In "Bird Guard"
- Long-Life, Ceramic-Coated Combustion Chamber (22,000 and 30,000 BTU/Hr. Models)
- Automatic Temperature and Safety Controls
- Sealed Combustion Chamber Requires No Room Air
- Attractive, Durable, Soft-White, Scratch-Resistant Finish Blend with Any Dθcor
- Natural and Propane Gas Models (Conversion Kits Available)
- Thermostat Included, May Be Wall- or Cabinet-Mounted
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 97 Pounds (Lb) Width 36 Inches (In) Height 24 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA Length 31 Inches (In) Brand Williams Equipment Type Furnace AFUE 66% BTU Input 30000 BTU Output 21849 Approvals CSA Certifications CSA Color White Gas Type Propane Warranty Offered Yes Energy Star Rated No UL Listed Yes UL Recognized No Nominal AFUE 66