true® - TSSU-27-08-ADA-HC - Food Prep Table: ADA Compliant Solid Door Sandwich/Salad Unit w/ Hydrocarbon Refrigerant
Food Prep Table - Solid Door Sandwhich/Salad Unit w/ Hydrocarbon Refrigerant ADA Compliant
- 3" (77 mm) diameter stem castors standard. Work surface 34" (864 mm) high to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), and three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Patented forced-air design holds 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C) product temperature in food pans and cabinet interior. Complies with ANSI/NSF-7.
- All stainless-steel front, top and ends. Matching aluminum finished back. Stainless steel, patented, foam insulated lid and hood keep pan temperatures colder, lock in freshness and minimize condensation. Removable for easy cleaning.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- 113/4" (299 mm) deep full length removable cutting board included. Sanitary, high density, NSF approved white polyethylene provides tough preparation surface.
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Features and Specification
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Temperature Range||33°F to 41°F (0.5°C to 5°C)|
|Motor HP||1/5 HP|
picture_as_pdf specification sheet