DetailsThermaflex R-KD Insulated For Outdoor Heating and Cooling In Low/Medium Pressure Systems. Ideal For Add-On Mobile Home Remote Air Conditioning and For Connecting Doublewide Units. Also Popular In Modular Building Systems. Perfect For Handling Misalignment Between System Components. For Example, It Can Be Easily Redirected Around Obstacles, Unlike Costly Stainless Steel Ducts.
- Fast, Economical Installation.
- Oversized Cores For Proper Fit.
- Easily Shaped To Fit Oval Inlets.
- Superior Insulation and Thermal Performance.
- UL181 Listed and Complies with NFPA Standards 90A and 90B.
- Complies with Most State and Federal Standards or Codes.
- Ideal For Residential Air Distribution and Venting Applications.
- Flex-Vent Is Competitively Priced and Backed By A 5 Year Warranty.
- Diameter: 8-14 Inches ID
- Pressure Rating: (Wg)
- Positive: 6 Inches (8"-14" ID)
- Negative: 1/2 Inch (8"-14" ID)
- Velocity: 5000 Fpm
- Temp.Range:-20F To 250F
- R-Value: R-4.2, R-8.0
- 5 Year Warranty
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 13.4 Pounds (Lb) Width 6 Inches (In) Height 12.125 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA Length 12.125 Inches (In) Brand Thermaflex Tier R-KD R-Value R8 Application Air Distribution Certifications GreenGuard Color Black, Pink Comments/Notes UL Listed - USA & CAN Composition Strong Polyester film laminated and encapsulating a heavy corrosion ressitant steel wire helix, forms the inner core and supports a thick blanket of fiberglass insulation. Outer vapor barrier is bi-directional scrim reinforced Gray Polyester . Designed fo Core Material Polyester Film Fire Rating Meets UL 181 & NFPA 90A-90B Fire Codes Inside Diameter 6" Insulated Yes Maximum Air Flow 5000 FPM Maximum Pressure Positive = 6" (6-14" ID) Negative = 1" (6-12" ID) 1/2" (14" ID) Maximum Temperature 250°F (121.1°C) Operating Temperature -20°F to 250°F (-28.8°C to 121.1°C) Pressure Rating WG - Positive 6 inches (18"-20" ID) - Negative 1/2 inch (6"-12" ID) Size 6" Warranty Offered Yes Compliance NFPA 90 A and 90 B UL Listed Yes UL Recognized Yes