DetailsThermaflex R-KD Insulated For Outdoor Heating and Cooling In Low/Medium Pressure Systems. Ideal For Add-On Mobile Home Remote Air Conditioning and For Connecting Doublewide Units. Also Popular In Modular Building Systems. Perfect For Handling Misalignment Between System Components. For Example, It Can Be Easily Redirected Around Obstacles, Unlike Costly Stainless Steel Ducts.
- Fast, Economical Installation.
- Oversized Cores For Proper Fit.
- Easily Shaped To Fit Oval Inlets.
- Superior Insulation and Thermal Performance.
- UL181 Listed and Complies with NFPA Standards 90A and 90B.
- Complies with Most State and Federal Standards or Codes.
- Ideal For Residential Air Distribution and Venting Applications.
- Flex-Vent Is Competitively Priced and Backed By A 5 Year Warranty.
- Diameter: 8-14 Inches ID
- Pressure Rating: (Wg)
- Positive: 6 Inches (8"-14" ID)
- Negative: 1/2 Inch (8"-14" ID)
- Velocity: 5000 Fpm
- Temp.Range:-20F To 250F
- R-Value: R-4.2, R-8.0
- 5 Year Warranty
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 20.1 Pounds (Lb) Width 14 Inches (In) Height 16.625 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA Length 16.625 Inches (In) Brand Thermaflex Tier R-KD R-Value R4.2 Application Air Distribution Certifications GreenGuard Color Black, Pink Comments/Notes UL Listed - USA & CAN Composition Laminated Polyester duct liner is permanently bonded to a corrosion-resistan spring steel wire helix. Also supporting a thick blanket of fiberglass insulation and fiberglass scrim vapor barrier is an outer jacket of heavy Black polyethylene. Core Material Polyester Film Fire Rating Meets UL 181 & NFPA 90A-90B Fire Codes Inside Diameter 14" Insulated Yes Maximum Air Flow 5000 FPM Maximum Pressure Positive = 6" (6-14" ID) Negative = 1" (6-12" ID) 1/2" (14" ID) Maximum Temperature 250°F (121.1°C) Operating Temperature -20°F to 250°F (-28.8°C to 121.1°C) Pressure Rating WG - Positive 6 inches (18"-20" ID) - Negative 1/2 inch (6"-12" ID) Size 14" x 25' Warranty Offered Yes Compliance NFPA 90 A and 90 B UL Listed Yes UL Recognized Yes