DetailsFlex-Vent KM Has A Strong Polyester Film Laminated and Encapsulating A Heavy, Corrosion Resistant Steel Wire Helix, Forms the Innercore and Supports A Thick Blanket Of Fiberglass Insulation. The Outer Vapor Barrier Is A Bi-Directional, Reinforced Metallized Vapor Barrier Which Will Not Unravel. The Smooth Air Tight Inner Core Of Polyesteris Designed For Low To Medium Pressure Systems.
- Fast, Economical Installation.
- Oversized Cores For Proper Fit.
- Easily Shaped To Fit Oval Inlets.
- Superior Insulation and Thermal Performance.
- UL181 Listed and Complies with NFPA Standards 90A and 90B.
- Complies with Most State and Federal Standards or Codes.
- Ideal For Residential Air Distribution and Venting Applications.
- Flex-Vent Is Competitively Priced and Backed By A 5 Year Warranty.
- Diameter: 4-20 Inches ID
- Pressure Rating: (Wg)
- Positive: 10" (4"-16" ID) 6" (18"-20" ID)
- Negative: 1/2" (4"-20" ID)
- Velocity: 5000 Fpm
- Temperature Range: -20F To 250F
- R Value: R-4.2, R-6.0, R-8.0
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 19.7 Pounds (Lb) Width 24.875 Inches (In) Height 15.125 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA Length 15.125 Inches (In) Brand Thermaflex Tier KM R-Value R6 Application Air Distribution Certifications GreenGuard Indoor Air Quality Certified and GreenGuard Children and Schools Certified Color Silver, Pink Comments/Notes UL Listed - USA & CAN Composition Fiberglass Core Material Laminated Polyester Film Features Complies with NFPA Standards 90A and 90B. Corrosion resistant steel wire helix. Fully lined for efficient air delivery. The outer vapor barrier is a jacket of fiberglass scrim reinforced metallized film laminate. Fire Rating Meets UL 181 & NFPA 90A-90B Fire Codes Inside Diameter 10" Insulated Yes Maximum Air Flow 5000 FPM Maximum Pressure Positive = 10" (4-16" ID) 6" (18-20"ID) Negative= 1/2" (4-20" ID) Maximum Temperature 250°F (121.1°C) Operating Temperature -20°F to 250°F (-28.8°C to 121.1°C) Pressure Rating WG - Positive 10 inches (4"-16" ID), 6 inches (18"-20" ID) - Negative: 1/2 inch (4"-20" ID) Size 10" x 25' Warranty Offered Yes Compliance NFPA 90 A and 90 B UL Listed Yes UL Recognized Yes