DetailsEverClean™ Anti-Microbial Properties Resist and Inhibit the Growth Of Mold and Mildew While the Internal Lining Provides Efficient Air Delivery Preventing Leaks and Therefore Reducing Energy Costs While Providing Constant Comfort. All EverClean™ Components Are Self-Extinguishing and the Non-Combustible Cloth Inner Liner Will Not Support A Flame. EverClean™ Minimizes Our Global Environmental Impact and Creates A More Sustainable World Through Low-Embodied Energy, Non-Toxic Materials, and Low Volatile or ganic Compounds Earning It the GreenGuard® Certification For Children and Schools. For Use In Residential and Commercial Applications.
- Reduced Total Installed Cost - Fast Economical Installation.
- Superior Insulation and Thermal Performance.
- Easily Shaped To Fit Oval Inlets and Fittings.
- All Components Are Self-Extinguishing and Will Not Support Flame.
- Certified UL 181 & NFPA 90A and 90B For US & Canada
- Complies with Most State and Federal Standards or Codes.
- Unique Construction Will Not Unravel When Cut.
- Suitable For Air Venting and Drying Applications.
May Help Contribute To Meeting Leed Requirements In the Following Identified Categories:
- IAQ Performance
- Indoor Chemical & Pollutant Source Control
- Low-Emitting Materials - Adhesives and Sealants
- Innovation & Design
- Energy Star - HVAC
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 30 Pounds (Lb) Width 12 Inches (In) Height 18.25 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA Length 18.25 Inches (In) Brand Thermaflex Tier EverClean R-Value R8 Application Air Distribution Certifications Greenguard, GreenGuard Children & Schools, Greener Product, CHPS Member Color Silver, Pink Comments/Notes UL Listed - USA & CAN Composition Fiberglass Core Material Woven Fiberglass Features Lifetime Warranty. Anti-Microbial Properties Resist And Inhibit The Growth Of Mold And Mildew And Help To Improve Indoor Air Quality (Iaq)—Greenguard Certified. Heavy Spring Steel Wire Helix Assures Dimensional Stability, Resists Rust Corrosion And Mech Fire Rating Max Flame Spread = 25 Inside Diameter 12" Insulated Yes Maximum Air Flow 6000 FPM Maximum Pressure Positive = 10" (12-20" ID) Negative = 2" Maximum Temperature 250°F (121.1°C) Operating Temperature -20°F to 250°F (-28.8°C to 121.1°C) Pressure Rating Positive = 16 Inches (4-10 in ID) 10 Inches (12-20in ID) Negative =2 Inches Size 12" x 25' Warranty Offered Yes Compliance NFPA 90 A and 90 B UL Listed Yes UL Recognized Yes