Details240 Volt SPST Supco 24 hour time control offers economical electro-mechanical switching of electrical loads for single and double pole applications.
- Dial: 24 Hour, 2 ON and 2 OFF trippers.
- Switch Rating: 40 amps resistive or tungsten, 1000 VA pilot duty, 2 hp at 120 volts and 5 hp at 240 volts.
- Operations: Up to 10 ON/OFF operations per 24 hours. With manual ON/OFF switch that allows circuit to be hand operated without disturbing the scheduled setting.
- Minimum Setting: 1 hour between ON/OFF, 2 hours between OFF/ON.
- Enclosure: Non corrosive NEMA 1.
- For additional tripper pairs, order part number STPIN
- Off-cycle defrost
- Pool filter pumps and heaters
- Indoor and outdoor lighting
- Sprinkler systems
- Greenhouse lighting and ventilation
- Steel Case Dimensions: 7.9" x 5.3" x 3" (20cm x 13.5cm x 7.7cm)
- Unit Weight: 2.87 lbs. (1300 grams)
- Temperature Range: -22°F to 158°F (-30°C to 70°C)
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 2.71 Pounds (Lb) Width 5.25 Inches (In) Height 3 Inches (In) Country of Origin BRA Length 7.75 Inches (In) Brand Supco Stage Single Voltage 240 VAC Full Load Amps 40 Amps 0 Control Voltage 240V Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 50 Cycle/Hertz 60