Sporlan - 502161 - EBVP-1043-PZK Ball Valve 1/2" ODF
EBVP & EBVP-PZK Series (Welded & with Access fitting)
- Welded body joint. Factory tested to ensure positive, leak-free performance. Forged brass body construction with extended ODF X ODF or ODM X ODM copper fittings and an access fitting.
- EBVP-PZK with ODM X ODM connections are compatible with ZoomLockTM braze-free fittings. See Catalog K-1 for more information on ZoomLock.
- Full size ports for unrestricted flow on most sizes – EBVP Series – 1/4”(6 mm) through 2-1/8”(54 mm) EBVP-PZK Series – 1/4” through 1-1/8”
- Dual Teflon seals surround the polished, brass ball to prevent leakage. Stem seal and stem washer provide the primary stem seal. Bottom load stem for safety.
- Stainless steel stop plate ensures fully open to fully closed with a 1/4 turn.
- Ball internal relief port design ensures positive shut-off in either flow direction, even during system evacuation.
- All EBVP and EBVP-PZK ball valves are bi-directional and may be installed in any position.
- Full refrigeration service temperature range: -40°F to +300°F (-40°C to +150°C).
- Design working pressure: 700 psig (49 bar).
- U.L. Listed File No. SA13413 (SFJQ)
- EBVP ball valves are suitable for use with R-22, R-134a, R-404A, R-407A, R-407C, R-407F, R-410A, R-422D, R-448A, R-449A, R-450A, R-507 and R-513A.
- EBVP-PZK ball valves used in combination with ZoomLock braze-free fittings are not approved for use with R-22.
- Date code stamped into valve body Yr/Mo/Day
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Features and Specification
|Refrigerant||R-22, R-134a, R-404A, R-407A, R-407C, R-407F, R-410A, R-422D, R-448A, R-449A, R-450A, R-507 and R-513A|
|Maximum Working Pressure||700 psi|
|Composition||Welded body joint. Factory tested to ensure positive leak free performance; Full port sizes for unrestricted flow; Dual teflon seals to prevent leakage; Bottom loaded stem for safety|
|Connection Size||1/2" ODF|
|Connection Type||Sweat or Braze|