DetailsNon Electric Bypass Damper 10" Diameter
- Robertshaw BP Series Non-Electric Bypass Dampers Are Designed For Use with Forced Air Constant Volume Zone Control Systems Requiring Bypass Air To Maintain Proper Static Pressure.
- The Bp Damper Shells Are Constructed Of Rolled 26 Gauge Galvanized Steel with Stiffening Ribs To Maintain Rigidity. A Single 18 Gauge Offset Blade Is Attached To A .375" One Piece Steel Shaft.
- The Offset Blade Is Mounted Through Nylon Bearings For Smooth Operation. Maximum Presssure Is 1.2'' W-C.
- Easy To Install and Adjust.
- Sturdy Construction.
- Can Be Mounted Vertically or Horizontally.
- Positive Sealed Blade Close-Off.
- No Wiring.
- Reversible Design Allows For Right or Left Hand Air Flow.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 6 Pounds (Lb) Width 10 Inches (In) Height 10 Inches (In) Country of Origin MEX Length 10 Inches (In) Brand Robertshaw Galvanized Yes Damper Type Barometric Bypass Color Not Provided Before Item Discontinued Composition Not Provided Before Item Discontinued Finish Not Provided Before Item Discontinued Gauge Not Provided Before Item Discontinued Shape Round Size 10" Warranty Offered Yes