Details5500 Electric Infinite Switch Uni-Kits.
- The Robertshaw® M series infinite switch is a rotary switch which controls the power dissipated by a heating element. It is used on electric ranges, hot plates, warming drawers and zones, barbecue grills, space heaters, quartz heaters and many applications which call for proportionate control of a resistive load.
- 5500 Infinite Uni-Kits include adaptors for screw or palnut type mounting. Kits include dial adaptors to allow the customer's dial to be used.
- Kits are available with white dials, black dials or no dial. All kits have a dial shaft with easy break-off grooves which can be taken off to match various shaft lengths.
- Smaller compact design
- Single, dual or triple outputs
- Uses 8-32 UNC nut for mounting with 2.5 threads of screw engagement compared to stamped threaded hole with one helix
- Multiple terminal options for the H1, H2 and L1 terminals
- Double line break (except triple output)
- Clockwise or counterclockwise rotation
- Variety of shaft lengths and configurations
- Screw mount or bushing mount
- Push-To-Turn (PTT) or Non-Push-To-Turn (Non-PTT)
- Maximum 13 Amps at 125°C (257°F) or 15 Amps at 100°C (210°F)
- On time 2% to 9% at low (45° arc)
- Full dial (360°) or half dial (180°) rotation
- Wattage range of 100 Watts to 3600 Watts at 240 VAC
- Voltage ratings of 120, 208, 240 Volts
- "B" Calibration with 22.5% on time at low
- Agency Certification Number - UL File # E112536
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 0.2188 Pounds (Lb) Width 2.8 Inches (In) Height 1.75 Inches (In) Country of Origin MEX Length 1.75 Inches (In) Brand Robertshaw