DetailsPressure Sensing Adjustable Air Switch.
- The New 2374 Series Adjustable Air Sensing Switches Are Designed To Replace A Wide Variety Of Air-Sensing Switches Found In Residential and Light Commercial Applications Including - Furnaces, Electronic Air Cleaners and Humidifiers.
- Two Models Are Currently Available with An Adjustable Range Of .2" W.C. To 1.0" W.C. or 1.0" W.C. To 4.0" W.C. Both Models Are Provided with An SPDT Switch That Can Be Actuated By Positive or Negative Pressure, or By Pressure Differential.
- Highly Accurate, These Switches Are Practically Insensitive To Temperature Change with An Operating Temperature Range Of -40 °F To 190 °F (-40° To 88 °C).
- They Are U.L. and C.S.A. Approved For Aftermarket Applications. Each Switch Is Provided with Mounting Hardware and An Adjustment Tool For Easy Installation and Calibration.
- Electrical Rating 5 Amp Noninductive 120-277 VAC, 5 Amp Noninductive 28 VDC, 1 Amp Pilot Duty 120 VA Control Set Pointfield Adjustable (See or der Chart)
- Maximum Pressure.5 PSIambient Temperature -40 °F To 190 °F (-40° To 88 °C)
- Operating (Mounting Position) Diaphragm Vertical Switch SPDT
- Electrical Connections 1/4" Spade
- Air Sample Line Connectors Will Accept 1/8", 1/4" or 3/8" Tubing
- Agency Approvalsul File No. MH6213, CSA File No. LR18754
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 0.1375 Pounds (Lb) Width 4.75 Inches (In) Height 2.5 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA Length 4 Inches (In) Brand Robertshaw