Rheem - RP2036BJVCA - Prestige® Series 3 Ton, 20 SEER, EcoNet™ Enabled, Inverter Driven, Variable Speed Heat Pump
Rheem Prestige® Series Variable Speed Heat Pumps Standard
- PlusOne® Energy Efficiency offers up to 20 SEER and 11.5 HSPF system performance across all capacities. The RP20 achieves these performance measurements with RHMV variable speed air handlers, R802V two-stage, variable-speed 80% furnaces, R96V two-stage, variable-speed 96% furnaces and R97V and R98V modulating furnaces.
- PlusOne® Expanded Valve Space - 3"-4"-5" service valve space -provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- PlusOne® Triple Service Access - 15" wide, industry leading corner service access - makes repairs easier and faster. The three fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- EcoNet® Enabled product. The EcoNet Smart Home System provides advanced air and water control for maximum energy savings and ideal comfort.
- New composite base pan - dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Powder coat paint system - for a long lasting professional finish
- The Copeland Scroll™ Variable Speed Compressor has a modulating technology which provides more precise temperature control, lower humidity and greater efficiency.
- Modern cabinet aesthetics - increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Equipped with electronic expansion valve to precisely control variable refrigerant flow.
- Improved tubing design - reduces vibration and stress, making unit quieter and reducing opportunity for leaks
- Optimized defrost characteristics - decrease defrosting and provide better home comfort
- Optimized reversing valve sizing - improves shifting performance for quieter unit operation and increased life of the system
- Enhanced mufflers - help to dissipate vibration energy for quieter unit operation
- Integrated heat pump lift receptacle - allows standard CPVC stands to be inserted into the base
- Curved louver panels - provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice - optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws - confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening - provides access to the high and low pressure.
- External gauge port access - allows easy connection of "low-loss" gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil - makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain "out of the box" performance
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base - allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays - hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- QR code - provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra long wires allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire.
- High and low pressure transducers standard on all models.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Features and Specification
|Liquid Line Fitting||Sweat or Braze|
|Maximum Piping Length||150'|
|Number of Fan Blades||1|
|Suction Line Size (OD)||3/4"|
|Liquid Line Size (OD)||3/8"|
|Sound Level (dBA)||60, 60-70|
|Suction Line Fitting||Sweat or Braze|
|Condenser Motor Type||ECM (Electronically Commutated Motor)|
|Condenser Motor Speeds||Variable|
|Condenser Motor RPM||0|
|Condenser Motor HP||1/2 HP|
|Circuit Breaker - Max Amps||50|
|Heating Capacity||32800, 32800-37400|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|
|Fins per Inch||20|
|Full Load Amps||1.8|