Rheem - RH2V3621MTANJA - 3 Ton, R-410a, 2 Stage, Medium Efficiency Aluminum Air Handler, ECM Motor, 208/240V, 1 Ph, 60 Hz
- Quiet, efficient ECM motor technology providing nominal airflow up to 1.0 inch [25 kPa] of external static pressure.
- Interface board with dip switches conveniently located in the blower compartment allows for precise, field selectable airflow to meet the requirements of particular applications.
- Selectable continuous fan "on" options.
- The most compact unit design available.
- Attractive pre-painted cabinet exterior.
- Rugged steel cabinet construction, designed for added strength and versatility.
- 1.0" foil faced insulation mechanically retained in blower compartment.
- Four leg rubber insulated motor mount.
- Field-installed auxiliary heater kit includes circuit breakers that meet UL and cUL requirements as a service disconnect switch.
- Blower housing with integrated controls, motor and blower. Slide out design for service and maintenance convenience.
- Field convertible for vertical upflow, vertical downflow, horizontal left hand or right hand air supply.
- Combustible floor base accessory available when required for downflow installations on combustible floors.
- Indoor coil design provides low air side pressure drop, high performance and extremely compact size. All coils come with PVC condensate elbow standard.
- Coils are constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.
- Coils are tested at the factory with an extensive refrigerant leak check.
- Coils have copper sweat refrigerant connections.
- Coils utilize chatleff metering device connections.
- Molded polymer corrosion resistant condensate drain pan is provided on all indoor coils.
- Supply duct flanges provided as standard on air handler cabinet.
- Provisions for field electrical connections available from either side or top of the air handler cabinet.
- Connection point for high voltage wiring is inside the air handler cabinet. Low voltage connection is made on the outside of the air handler cabinet.
- Concentric knockouts are provided for power connection to cabinet. Installer may pull desired hole size up to 2 inches [51 mm] for 1-1/2 inch [38 mm] conduit.
- Front refrigerant and drain connections.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Features and Specification
|Metering Device||TXV/TEV - Thermostatic Expansion Valve|
|Liquid Line Fitting||Sweat or Braze|
|Heat Pump Compatible||Yes|
|Suction Line Size (OD)||7/8"|
|Liquid Line Size (OD)||3/8"|
|Suction Line Fitting||Sweat or Braze|
|Circuit Breaker - Max Amps||15|
|Blower Wheel||10" x 10"|
|Blower Motor Speeds||Variable|
|Blower Motor RPM||300, 300-1100|
|Blower Motor HP||1/2 HP|
|Blower Motor Type||ECM (Electronically Commutated Motor)|
|Filter Size||20" x 20" x 1" for Rheem external filter rack, 20" x 20" x 1" or 2" on Rheem external filter base|
|Includes Filter Rack||No|
|Drain Connection Size||3/4"|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Equipment Type||Electric Heat / Cool|