DetailsEvergreen IM is the world's first high-efficiency ECM replacement motor that is designed to replace factory PSC blower motors in HVAC systems. Built from the same trusted, field-proven ECM technology that is found in millions of OEM systems nationwide.
Evergreen uses up to 25% fewer watts inoperating mode and up to 74% fewer Watts than a PSC motor in constant fan.
Evergreen's ECM controls combine thermostat commands with an advanced permanent-magnet design to run more efficiently and quietly while offering better airflow control than a PSC.
The Evergreen IM is a great replacement for any PSC air-handler motor, adding up to 1 SEER point to an existing system. The motor's airflow benefits are especially important to homeowners who run (or would like to run) in constant fan mode for better comfort, improved IAQ products, or improved zoning airflow.
- Direct Drive, 115 or 230VAC Motor Systems
- Clock-wise (CW) or Counter Clock-wise (Counter Clockwise) rotation
- Residential Split and Packaged Systems
- Air Conditioning or Heat Pump Systems
- Natural Gas, Propane and Oil Heat Furnaces
- Dual Fuel Systems
- Hot water coil and Geothermal air handlers
- Two motors cover all applications
- Multi-volt 115/230 and Reversible Rotation
- Integrated with HVAC system controls/operation
- Four speed selections for heating and cooling
- Optimized constant fan speed
- Two (2) year warranty
- Reduce truck stock, no capacitors to change out or stock
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 13.8 Pounds (Lb) Width 8 Inches (In) Height 8.8 Inches (In) Country of Origin MEX Length 19 Inches (In) Brand Regal Beloit Voltage 115/230 VAC Full Load Amps 4 Amps 0 Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 50 Cycle/Hertz 60 Capacitor MFD µF None Provided by Manufacturer RPM 1070 Rotation Reversible Insulation Class B Motor HP 1/2 HP Motor Type ECM Shaft Diameter 1/2 Shaft Length 8.37 Bearing Type Ball Enclosure Open Mounting Horizontal NEMA Frame 48 Number of Speeds 5 Protection N/R Warranty Offered Yes Agency Compliance UL UL Listed Yes UL Recognized Yes