DetailsLight Cutting Oil Is Designed To Lubricate and Cool During High Speed Operations. For Use On Steel, Brass Pipe, and Conduit.
- K-11 Additive Provides Increased Lubricity For Longer Die Life
- Free Flowing Non-Clogging Formula For Easy Pumping In Automatic Systems
- Penetrates Quickly and Keeps Dies Cool and Protected Even After Being Recycled
- Will Not Congeal Above 20-° F
- Light Thread Cutting Oil Contains Sulfo-Chlorinated Lard To Wet, Lubricate, and Cool During Higher Speed Thread Cutting Operations
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 2 Pounds (Lb) Width 3.5 Inches (In) Height 9.75 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA Length 3.5 Inches (In) Brand Rectorseal® Application Temperature 40°F to 120°F (4.4°C to 48.8°C) Characteristics Effective coolant and anti-weld agent. Extreme pressure lubricant during thread cutting operations. Will not congeal above 20 °F. Flash Point 284 F Formulation Lubricant Application Designed to reduce friction Approvals None Provided by Manufacturer Color Amber Container Type Plastic Bottle For Use With Thread cutting operations Functions Designed to Reduce Friction Size 1 Quart Standards None Temperature Range 40°F to 120°F (4.4°C to 48.8°C) Type Oil Viscosity Not Provided Before Item Discontinued