DetailsV10-414080-170 Solenoid Operated Reversing Valve
- These Solenoid Operated Reversing Valves Are Slide Type, 4-Way with A 4-Way Pilot Valve and Operate Under The Full Pressure Of The Heat Pump System.
- The Valves Are Used On Unitary, Split System, and Window-Type Heat Pump Applications. There Are Six Different Styles Designed To Meet Your Particular System Need.
- (Solenoids Not Included - See Ldk Series Solenoid Coils)
- For Unitary, Spilt Systems and Window-Type Heat Pump Applications *Instantaneously Reversing *Brass Body Construction with Copper Tubes
- New Part Numbers Must Be Used with Ldk Coil.
- Minimum Capacity May Be Higher For High Efficiency Systems.
- L27 Coils For "Old Generation" Valves Are No Longer Available. If Required, Entire Valve Should Be Replaced.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 3.2 Pounds (Lb) Width 5.2 Inches (In) Height 2.1 Inches (In) Country of Origin CAN Length 2.8 Inches (In) Brand Ranco