DetailsETC-212000-000 Digital Temperature Sensor.
- The Ranco ETC Is A Microprocessor-Based Family Of Temperature Controls Designed To Provide On/Off Control For Commercial Heating, Cooling, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Applications. With Its Wide Temperature Range, One and Two Stage Capability, Selectable Heating/Cooling Modes and Multi-Voltage Input, The ETC Is One Of The Most Versatile Temperature Controls Available.
- Unlike Many Electronic Controls, The Etc Is Simple To Install and Set Up. One Finger Is All You Need To Program It. The Standard Digital Display and Keypad Allow The User To Adjust The Temperature Settings with 1° Resolution. Setpoint Temperature, Differential and Mode Of Operation (Heating or Cooling) Can All Be Selected Using The Keypad and Display.
- When Not In The Programming Mode, The Display Gives A Constant Readout Of The Sensor Temperature. Annunciators On The Liquid Crystal Display Also Indicate When The Relay Is Energized. The ETC Line Includes Both One and Two Stage Models. On Two Stage Controls, Each Stage Can Be Set Independently Thus Eliminating The Bothersome Task Of Calculating Interstage Temperatures. and Two Stage Models Can Be Set Up with Overlapping Heating or Cooling Stages.
- The ETC Is Capable Of Remote Temperature Sensing Up To 400 Feet Away From The Control When Using Standard 22 Gauge Sensor Wire. Every ETC Model Is Equipped with Diagnostic Programs That Check For Hardware, Software or System Problems and Display Different Error Codes To Indicate Where The Trouble Is. The Etc Also Has A Keypad Lockout Switch To Prevent Tampering with The Control Settings By Unauthorized Personnel.
- The ETC Display Temperature May Not Be Calibrated In The Field.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 1.1 Pounds (Lb) Width 2.75 Inches (In) Height 6.5 Inches (In) Country of Origin MEX Length 2.5 Inches (In) Brand Ranco