Browse All Nugget Ice Machines
Nugget ice machines are perfect for drink dispensing, ice packs, blended beverages, and ice/water needs.
Manitowoc’s countertop ice machines dispense nugget ice and water. Ideal for healthcare facilities and breakrooms.
Nugget ice provides a high quality, soft, chewable texture while still providing maximum cooling effect.
Remote nugget ice machines are perfect for beverage applications, dispensing and cold therapy.
about manitowoc nugget ice machinesNugget Ice is available with the Manitowoc Ice RNS Series Modular / Remote Ice Machines, CNF Countertop Ice Dispensers and UNF Undercounter Ice Machine models.
Manitowoc offers its bite-sized nugget ice in the RNS Series ice machines with
up to 1130 lbs. (513 kg) of daily ice production. Small nuggets of ice make
these ice machines perfect for dispensing, carbonated beverages, smoothies,
and healthcare applications.
Softer, chewable texture is easy to chew but hard enough to be dispensed without hand scooping. Small pieces range from 3/8" to 1/2" in width and length on average. Undercounter, modular and ice/water dispensers with daily ice production starting at 150 lbs. The RNS series of nugget ice machines feature a 90% ice to water ratio for minimal beverage dilution.
Find the right size nugget ice machine
Manitowoc Ice Cuber Ice Machines come in countertop, undercounter, modular and beverage dispensers models in sizes ranging from 16" - 30" wide.
Modular 22" & 30" Nugget Ice Machines
Manitowoc RNF Modular 22" & 30" Nugget
Up to 308 lbs. (140 kg) of daily ice production
Manitowoc nugget machines provide a high quality, chewable ice that boasts an 88% ice content—one of the industry’s highest ice/water ratios. This means minimal drink dilution, and a nugget ice that is perfect for use with drink dispensing applications. Manitowoc nugget is also ideal for specialty blended beverages, as well as filling many uses in healthcare from ice/water needs to cold therapy.
- Bite sized nugget with 85% ice content offers one of the best ice to water ratios for maximum cooling and minimal drink dilution
- Up to 308 lbs. (140 kg) of daily ice production
- Perfect for beverage applications, dispensing, smoothies, and cold therapy
- Can be paired with any Multiplex beverage dispenser for an unbeatable soft drink experience
- High load maintenance free bearings for enhanced reliability
- Evaporator is designed for maximum quality and operating life
|Ice Production (70°/50°)||308 lbs.||310 lbs.|
CNF0201 • CNF0202 Countertop Nugget Ice Maker & Dispenser
Countertop Nugget Ice Dispensers
Up to 315 lbs. (143 kgs) standard daily ice production including ice and water content.
New bite-sized nugget boasts 85% ice content with only 15% water offering one of the best nugget ratios for maximum cooling and minimal drink dilution.
Only 16.25" (41.28 cm) wide by 24.00" (61.00 cm) deep by 35.00" (89.00 cm) tall on the RNS12 and 42.00" (107.00 cm) tall without legs; legs sold separately.
- New DuraTech™ front panel for easy cleaning and reduced hardwater staining in the dispense area.
- Trouble-free ice dispensing. Simply place cup under chute and activate.
- Two ice activation options: activation arm or touchless
- Manitowoc’s patented cleaning technology manages the cleaning process from start to finish
|Ice Production||315 lbs.||315 lbs.|
|Bin Storage||10 lbs.||20 lbs.|
|Depth with Bin||24"||24"|
Under-Counter Nugget Ice Machines
Up to 300 lbs. (136 kgs) daily nugget ice production.
Bite-Size nugget ice machines boast one of the industry’s best ice to water ratios for nugget ice, maximizing cooling capability while minimizing drink dilution.
Undercounter installation - UNF-0200 for kitchen counters and UNF-0300 for bar height counters
- Up to 300 lbs. (136 kgs) daily nugget ice production.
- Cabinet volume 3.037 ft³ (0.086 m³)
- Up to 50 lbs. (23 kgs) ice storage capacity
- High load capacity bearings for enhanced reliability
- Heavy duty stainless steel cabinet resists corrosion
- Easy access door, slides up & out of the way
|Ice Production||191 lbs.||329 lbs.|
|Ice Storage||50 lbs.||50 lbs.|
|Height with Bin||37.50"||39.52"|
|Depth with Bin||25.98"||27.17"|
RN1078 • RN1278 Remote Nugget Ice Machines
Manitowoc RN Remote Nugget
Up to 1,100 lbs. of daily ice production
Manitowoc QuietQube® Series Remote System consists of a remote condensing unit, interconnecting refrigerant lines, ice machine head section, and ice storage unit– whether storage bin, countertop or floor-standing dispenser. QuietQube ice machine with RCU condensing unit is designed as a Manitowoc system and not for use with any other ice machine or remote condenser brand.
- Up to 1,100 lbs. (499 kgs) daily ice production.
- Only 22" (55.88 cm) wide
- Evaporator is designed for maximum quality and operating life
- Quiet operation eliminates most noise from the refrigeration system and promotes a relaxing atmosphere
- Ice machine is lighter in weight and 115 volt simplifies installation
- Stainless steel exterior has a clean and modern look to enhance the display in any self-serve environment
|Ice Production||1100 lbs.||880 lbs.|
|Height with Bin||36"||36"|
|Depth with Bin||24.5"||22.34"|
Multiplex SV-Series Nugget Beverage Dispensers
SV Series Nugget Beverage Dispenser
Ice storage capacity up to 250 lbs.
Servend’s new SV Series features a no-hassle one piece structural base, recessed cold plate inlets for more line space behind the splash panel, and a modular design; all resulting in a more durable machine dispensing consistent, quality drinks.
Standard features include
- Flomatic® 464 beverage valves
- Lighted merchandiser
- Quench graphics
- Key switch, leg kit, and drain kit
|Ice Storage||250 lbs.|
|Number of Valves||8 or 10|
What's your Ice Type?
Manitowoc offers its bite-sized nugget ice in the RNS Series ice machines with up to 1,130 lbs. (513 kg) of daily ice production. Small nuggets of ice make these ice machines perfect for dispensing, carbonated beverages, smoothies, and healthcare application
Ice Design Centers
Our 15 Ice Design Centers and 120 Authorized Locations in Florida, Texas, Georgia Alabama, South Carolina, Eastern Tennessee, and Denver CO. Dedicated Foodservice / Ice Specialists with years of experience and a customer focus second to none. Learn more
Best-in-class Foodservice Equipment & Supplies
For the past 17 years, FE&S (Foodservice Equipment & Supplies) magazine has named Manitowoc Ice the Overall Best-in-Class in the ice maker category as voted by foodservice consultants, distributors, dealers and operators. No other ice machine manufacturer can say that. That’s why Manitowoc ice machines remain America’s #1 Selling Ice Machine. View Manitowoc Ice Machines
Manitowoc Ice Machines earn the ENERGY STAR®
Commercial ice machines that have earned the ENERGY STAR are on average 15% more energy efficient and 10% more water efficient than other models. Manitowoc Ice leads the way with the highest number of qualifying ice machines that meet and exceed ENERGY STAR guidelines.