DetailsFirestop Products For Class a Buildings
- U.L. Classified. Code Approved. Seal Penetrations Of Plumbing, Refrigeration and AC Lines, Ducts, Vents and Electrical Cable Through Fire-Rated Floors, Walls and Ceilings.
- Easy-To-Use, Non-Shrinking, Non-Toxic and Permanently Flexible.
- Blocks Fire, Gas, Smoke, Air and Water Migration.
- Use Ceramic Fiber Filler Together with Putty or Caulk For Thick Penetrations.
- Technical Bulletins Available.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 1.4 Pounds (Lb) Width 2 Inches (In) Height 11.25 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA Length 2 Inches (In) Brand Polymer Adhesives Tier Fireseal Service Temperature -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C) Solvent No Application Temperature 35°F to 110°F (1.6°C to 43.3°C) Coverage 31 linear feet (3/16" bead) Dry Time Tack Free - 1 hour; Full Cure - 48 hours Flash Point >100°C Shelf Life 12 months in unopened containers Solids Content 80% ± 2% by weight Storage Temperature 40°F to 86°F (4.4°C to 30°C) UV Resistant No Application Seal penetrations of plumbing, refrigeration and AC lines, ducts, vents and electrical cable through fire-rated floors, walls and ceilings. Approvals ASTM E-814, UL 1479, UL Classified 1 and 2 Hour Rating Color Red Fire Rating Class 1 For Use With Ceramic fiber filler with putty or caulk for thick penetrations. Functions Blocks fire, gas, smoke, air and water migration. Size 10.3 fluid ounce cartridge Type Intumescent Firestop Sealant UL Listed No UL Recognized No