DetailsThe Robertshaw 695 Series Electronic Blower Motor Controls Were Designed For Use On Heating and Cooling Equipment. The 695 Controls The Operation Of The Induced Draft Blower and The Circulating Blower In All Thermostat Modes. On A Call For Heat, The Induced Draft Blower Is Energized. A Pressure Switch Then Proves The Induction Blower Is Functioning and Brings In The Gas Valve. Operation Of The Gas Valve Starts The "On" Delay Timing. At The End Of A Pre-Selected (And Fixed) Delay, The Circulating Blower Is Energized and It Runs Continuously Until The Call For Heat Is Satisfied. At This Time, The "Off" Delay (Adjustable) Is Initiated and The Circulation Blower Operates Until The "Off" Delay Times Out.
- Oem For Rheem
- Input Voltage 115Vac 60 Hz.
- Control Voltage 18-30 Vac Replaces 47-22827-01, 47-22827-81, 47-22827-82, 47-22828-01, 47-22828-02
- Blower Heating On 20/120 Off Time
- Ambient -40 To 176F
- Input Voltage115 Vac, 60 Hz
- Control Voltage18-30 Vac
- Inducer Current2.5 Fla, 3.5 Lra @ 110/120 Vac, 1.5 Fla, 1.75 Lra @ 220/240 Vacblower Current11.0 Fla, 24.5 Lra @ 110/120 Vac, 11.0 Fla, 24.5 Lra @ 220/240 Vacambient Temperature Rating-40 To 176 °F Humidity95% Non-Condensing
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 0.2 Pounds (Lb) Width 4 Inches (In) Height 6 Inches (In) Country of Origin MEX Length 0.25 Inches (In) Brand Robertshaw