DetailsT1400 Ductboard 2" x 48" x 120"
Owens Corning™ QuietR® Duct Board Is A Rigid, Resin Bonded Fibrous Glass Board with A Tough, Damage-Resistant, Flame-Retardant, Reinforced Aluminum Foil (FRK) Facing.
When Fabricated Into Duct Systems, It Combines Excellent Thermal And Acoustical Insulating Properties with Substantially Airtight Transmission Of Air When All Joints Are Sealed with UL 181A Listed Closures.
Quietr Duct Board Features Adurable Mat Air Stream Surface That Isolates The Glass Fiber Substrate From The Airstream and Inhibits Penetration Of The Insulation By Dirt, Dust and Other Pollutants.
This Durable Air Stream Surface Makes It Easy To Clean The Duct System Using Methods and Equipment Described In North American Insulation Manufacturers Association (Naima) Publication AH122, Cleaning Fibrous Glass Insulated Duct Systems, Recommended Practice.
- Absorbs Noise and Reduces Popping Noises Caused By Expansion, Contraction And Vibration.Assured Thermal R-Value Performance.
- Bacterial and Fungal Growth Resistant with An EPA Registered Biocide That Protects The Air Stream Surface From Microbial Growth.
- Thermal/Acoustical Insulation Board Plus Jacket Forms A Single Component Duct System, Thus Reducing Inspection Time.
- Lightweight Boards Are Easier To Transport and Handle Than Insulated Sheet Metal Ducts.
- Virtually Eliminates Air Leakage Thus Saving Energy and Removing The Need For System Overdesign.
Weight 26.88 Pounds (Lb) Width 48.75 Inches (In) Height 6.625 Inches (In) Country of Origin MEX Hazardous Material No EPA Cert Required No Length 121.75 Inches (In) Brand Owens Corning Flame/Smoke Rating <25<50 R-Value R8.7 Application HVAC Color Pink W/ Aluminum FRK Facing Composition Fiberglass Size 2" x 48" x 120" Standards Meets UL 181 Class 1 Air Ducts. Meets NFPA 90A/90B Meets ICC International Mechanical Code, Corps of Engineers Guide Spec.Supported by NAIMA and SMACNA industry standards.Meets requirements of UL 181 and ASTM C1338 (mold growth), ASTM G21 (fungi test) and Thickness 2" Type Carton UL Recognized No Density 3.8 Tier QuietR™ Package Quantity 3 Green Certification or Other Recognition Yes Features Absorbs noise and reduces popping noises caused by expansion, contraction and vibration. Assured thermal R-value performance.Bacterial and fungal growth resistant with an EPA registered biocide that helps protect the air stream surgace from microbial grow Insulated Yes Comments/Notes National Fire Protection Association Standards NFPA 90A and 90B for air conditioning and ventilating systems require air ducts to be Class 0 or 1. The tests set stringent requirements on fire safety as well as ruggedness. To meet Class 1 air duct requirem Air Velocity (FPM) 6,000 fpm (30.5 m/s)