T0800 Ductboard 1" x 48" x 120"Owens Corning™ QuietR®
Duct Board Is A Rigid, Resin Bonded Fibrous Glass Board with A Tough, Damage-Resistant, Flame-Retardant, Reinforced Aluminum Foil (FRK) Facing.
When Fabricated Into Duct Systems, It Combines Excellent Thermal And Acoustical Insulating Properties with Substantially Airtight Transmission Of Air When All Joints Are Sealed with UL 181A Listed Closures.
Quietr Duct Board Features A Durable Mat Air Stream SurfaceThat Isolates The Glass Fiber Substrate From The Airstream and Inhibits Penetration Of The Insulation By Dirt, Dust and Other Pollutants.
This Durable Air Stream Surface Makes It Easy To Clean The Duct System Using Methods and Equipment Described In North American Insulation Manufacturers Association (Naima) Publication AH122, Cleaning Fibrous Glass Insulated Duct Systems, Recommended Practice.Key Features
- Absorbs Noise and Reduces Popping Noises Caused By Expansion, Contraction And Vibration.
- Assured Thermal R-Value Performance.
- Bacterial and Fungal Growth Resistant with An EPA Registered Biocide That Protects The Air Stream Surface From Microbial Growth.
- Thermal/Acoustical Insulation Board Plus Jacket Forms A SingleComponent Duct System, Thus Reducing Inspection Time.
- Lightweight Boards Are Easier To Transport and Handle Than Insulated Sheet Metal Ducts.
- Virtually Eliminates Air Leakage Thus Saving Energy and Removing The Need For System Overdesign.