Owens Corning Air Distribution Solutions
Owens Corning has an extensive portfolio of air distribution solutions. Full line of products designed and tested to meet code standards and efficiency to fit current building practices, while still being cost effective. Owens Corning HVAC products help provide energy conservation, noise control and indoor air quality to residential and commercial properties.
Owens Corning SOFTR® Duct Wrap
SOFTR Duct Wrap is a blanket of glass fiber insulation factory-laminated to FRK vapor retarder facing. It is used for external insulation of commercial and residential heating, air-conditioning and dual-temperature ducts operating at temperatures from 40°F (4°C) to 250°F (121°C).
- Flexible and easy to install
- Foil Reinforced Kraft (FRK) facing is easy to clean
- Condensation control
- Increased comfort control
Owens Corning QUIETR® Duct Board
Owens Corning QuietR Duct Board is a rigid, resin bonded fibrous glass board that may be used to fabricate components for indoor commercial and residential duct systems.
- Absorbs noise and reduces noises
- Assured thermal R-value performance
- Bacterial and fungal growth resistant
- Reduces inspection time
- Lightweight, easier to transport and handle
- Eliminates air leakage
Owens Corning PROCAT® Loose-Fill Insulation
ProCat® Insulation is an unbounded loose fill fiberglass thermal insulation. ProCat® Professional Loosefill Insulation System is designed for remodeling contractors for use in open attic and closed cavity applications.
- Platinum Level Material Health Certificate
- Use for existing and new construction
- Intended for “open” and “closed cavity” applications