Streamline Copper Tube sets the standard for quality, consistency and service in the plumbing, refrigeration and HVAC industries. With a full line of both copper and plastic-coated copper tube for plumbing, air-conditioning, refrigeration, medical gas and other applications, our ongoing commitment to quality continues to make our copper tube products the preferred and specified brand of industry professionals.
Product Availability & Highlights
- Diameters from 1/8" to 8-1/8"
- Hard or soft lengths and soft coils
- K, L, M & DWV for plumbing applications
- ACR & Dehydrated Refrigeration Coils for HVAC/R applications
- Oxygen/Medical Gas copper tube available
- Meets applicable ASTM standards: B-88, B-306 & B-280
- NSF approved
- Made in the USA
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 0.464 Pounds (Lb) Width 1.375 Inches (In) Height 1.375 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA Length 240 Inches (In) Brand Streamline Pipe Length 20' Diameter 1.125" Color Copper Composition Copper Material Copper Nitrogen Charged No NSF Certified Yes Size 1 1/8" OD x 20' Type Hard Copper Recognized Component Mark No UL Listed No UL Recognized No