DetailsK-FLEX ECO® is flexible, closed cell, halogen-free insulation for pipes and vessels.
Environmentally-friendly, K-FLEX ECO® products are offered in tube (non-slit and pre-slit/pre-glued) and sheet form. Sheets are available with factory-applied PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive) for reliable and efficient installation without the use of contact adhesives.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Halogen-Free - eliminates CUI (corrosion under insulation)on stainless steel
- Temperature range: -297°F to 250°F (300°F intermittent)
- Moisture Vapor Resistance
- Fiber-free, PVC- and CFC-free
- PSA option for quick and reliable installation
K-FLEX ECO® complies with several marine requirements, including US Navy EB 4013, MSC 16(67) and the SOLAS Agreement (IMO). K-FLEX ECO® has excellent thermal properties and does not contain carbon black, resulting in a safe solution when corrosive smoke and environmental issues (toxicity) are a concern.
- Stainless Steel (high temperature)
- Marine (IMO approval or US Navy approval to EB 4013)
- Cruise Ships and other commercial vessels
- Clean rooms
- Food and beverage manufacturing facilities
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 1.5385 Pounds (Lb) Width 2.875 Inches (In) Height 2.875 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA Length 72 Inches (In) Brand K-Flex Tier K-Flex ECO Flame/Smoke Rating ASTM E84 - 25/50 (to 3/4") Insulation Nominal I.D. 1 3/8" Iron Pipe Nominal Size 1" R-Value R5.3 Wall Thickness 3/4" UV Resistant Yes Diameter 1.375" Includes Product and technical support Application HVAC / Refrigeration Approvals UL Color Green Composition Halogen-Free Closed Cell Flexible Elastomeric Foam Insulation Copper Tube Size (OD) 1 3/8" For Use With K-Flex Insulation System Functions Thermal Insulation Material Halogen-Free Closed Cell Flexible Elastomeric Foam Insulation Standards ASTM C534 Temperature Range -297°F to 300°F (-182.7°C to 148.8°C) Type Pipes Green Environmental Attribute Saves Energy LEED Rating EA Credit 1 if installed per ASHRAE 90.1