DetailsThe next generation of dampers are here.
The Honeywell TrueZONE Damper is a direct replacement for today’s legacy dampers, and the intuitive design speeds installation and checkout with less troubleshooting. Plus, the TrueZONE Damper is built to last, greatly reducing callbacks. It’s backed by a 5-year warranty, so you can install it with confidence on every job.
Simple, Easy And Effective Control
For both zoning and ventilation applications, TrueZONE Dampers are the ideal choice. Installation has been designed with the technician in mind, and the quiet, efficient operation helps ensure satisfied customers for years to come.
The TrueZONE Damper is a two-position, 24-VAC, power-close, spring-return damper with a built-in actuator, giving you everything you need in one easy-to-install unit. Two models are available in a variety of sizes.
Installation Made Easy
For fast, accurate installation with no callbacks, the TrueZONE Damper has you covered with a range of features that simplify installation in every application:
- Adjustable Range Stops - Easy to understand and set by utilizing a push-in lever. They’re used to bleed air into the zones which helps lower pressure and reduce noise.
- Mechanical Position Indicator - Easy viewing through a clear window.
- Push-In Terminals - The same easy wiring design used on TrueZONE Panels. No tools needed, has space for two wires.
- LED Indicator Lights - Red indicates the damper is closed and green indicates open (used in 3-wire applications)
- Taping Flange — Lets you position insulation under it before sealing with foil tape.
Built To Last
Install it and forget it. The TrueZONE Damper actuator is constructed with hightemperature outer plastics, an all-metal drive train and Teflon®-coated springs. All parts are backed by a 5-year warranty. Simply put, you’re getting a premium product without paying a premium price.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 7.5 Pounds (Lb) Width 11.7 Inches (In) Height 22.8 Inches (In) Country of Origin MEX Length 6.6 Inches (In) Brand Honeywell Voltage 24 VAC Amps 0.32 Power Method 24-volt spring-return motor Phase Not Provided Before Item Discontinued Cycle/Hertz 60 Damper Type Zone Heat Pump Compatible No Color Not Provided Before Item Discontinued Composition Not Provided Before Item Discontinued Emergency Heat Switch No Individual Fan Control No LEDs No Mounting Can be installed in any orientation (mounting side can be on either the bottom or the side of the duct). Network Zoning Yes Shape Rectangle Size 14" x 12" Type Parallel Blade Zoning Damper Warranty Offered Yes UL Listed No UL Recognized No