Honeywell - T775M2048/U - Electronic Temperature Controller
The T775 electronic remote temperature controllers are the next generation of commercial and agricultural controls capable of remote sensing of temperature and providing switched and/or proportional outputs to various types of loads.
- Save time on installations with the easy-to-use graphical Interface, large display, and the intuitive programming.
- Use the time clock scheduler or digital input to control the setback and disable output options to help save energy.
- Protect equipment from freezing or overheating on models with the modulating high or low limit control option.
- Get pinpoint control on modulating outputs by setting the integral and derivative times (PI or PID).
- Configure models with reset in a few easy steps.
- Control floating actuators with floating outputs on select models.
- Eliminate the need for a separate time delay device and protect equipment with the minimum off time option.
- Sensor 50021579-001 included with non-NEMA 4X models.
- Sensor T775-SENS-WR included with NEMA-4X models.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Features and Specification