Honeywell - T775-SENS-WR/U - PT1000 Water-resistant Temperature Sensor
A family of general use, simple to use, broadly featured electronic temperature and universal controllers for use in HVAC, agricultural, and industrial applications.
- Use the T775-SENS-OAT to measure outside air temperature.
- Some typical applications for the 50021579-001 and T775-SENSWT/WR sensors include monitoring return air, discharge air, and mixed air temperatures:
- Sensors have fast response time and highly accurate
- Sensors have 1/2 in. (6.35 mm) stainless steel probe with a thermally conductive epoxy
- Sensors are 1,097 Ohms PTC at 77×F (25C)
- The 50021579-001 is a standard temperature sensor for indoor applications
- The T775-SENS-WR is a water resistant sensor with 5 ft leads
- The T775-SENS-WT is a water tight sensor with 6 ft leads
- The T775-SENS-OAT is for sensing outdoor air temperature and is housed in a weatherproof case for outdoor use (knockouts allow for 1/2 in. conduit connection)
- Two year warranty
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Features and Specification