- Provides ignition sequence, flame monitoring and safety shutoff for intermittent pilot central furnaces and heating appliances.
- Provides 100 percent pilot gas shutoff if pilot fails to light; after 6-minute delay, trial for ignition is repeated. Ignition trial/delay sequence is repeated until the appliance lights or call for heat is removed.
- For use with Natural or LP gas.
- For use in single rod or dual rod/remote sense applications. Includes relay contacts for use with any intermittent pilot gas control string with maximum 1.0A pilot or 2.0A main valve rating; Honeywell VR8204, VR8304 or VR8345M combination gas control recommended.
- Functional equivalent of S86, S8600, S8610 and S90 modules.
- Includes spark cable Adaptors to allow field replacement of both Honeywell and competitive controls without replacing existing spark cable.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 0.65 Pounds (Lb) Width 4.5 Inches (In) Height 2.25 Inches (In) Country of Origin MEX Length 6.25 Inches (In) Brand Honeywell Warranty Offered Yes