DetailsKit Including 2-1/2 oz. TubesHighside® Red Epoxy Is A New High Performance, Two-Part, Heat Cured, Epoxy Repair Kit For Making Permanent Repairs On All Metals and Rigid Plastics.
- Red Epoxy Is Specifically Designed To Exhibit A Distinct Color Change When Heat Cured.
- When You Need A Sealant You Can Count On.
- High Performance, Heat Cured, Two Part, Epoxy Kit
- Exhibits A Color Change When Cured (Turns Gold)
- May Be Cured with a Hot Air Gun or Open Flame In Minutes
- -100°F (-73°C) To 300°F (149°C)
- Working Pressure In Excess Of 3000 PSI
- Tensile Strength: 6000 PSI
- Works On Vertical Surfaces
- Pressure Tested To 3000 PSI
- Simple, Quick Mixing & Application
- Oil, Gas, Fuel & Solvent Resistant
- No Rush, No Wait, You Control Curing Time
- Equipment Is Serviceable Immediately
- Use On All Metals and Rigid Plastics
- Hvac & Refrigeration
- Plumbing & Appliances
- Automotive & Marine
- Petrochemical, Manufacturing
- Industrial, Commercial, Institutional
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 0.195 Pounds (Lb) Width 2 Inches (In) Height 2 Inches (In) Country of Origin BRA Length 3.75 Inches (In) Brand Highside Application Bonding / Repairs Approvals None Provided by Manufacturer Color Red Functions 2 Part Epoxy Size 0.5 Ounce Standards None Provided by Manufacturer