Glasfloss - ZPS20241295HO - 20" x 24" x 12 MERV 13 Z-Pak higher efficiency rigid cell filter
Glasfloss Z-Pak air filters are designed for medium and high efficiency applications and offer superior service life.
- The Z-Pak's total rigid construction makes it ideal for variable air volume systems (VAV), where changes in air flow can have an adverse effect on non-rigid type filters.
- Z-Pak filters are available with fiberglass or synthetic media in four efficiency performance levels: MERV 9 (40-45%), MERV 11 (60-65%), MERV 13 (80-85%) and MERV 14 (90-95%).
- The Z-Pak is available in a variety of filter face dimensions with two optional depths.
- The Glasfloss Z-Pak Series frame shall be a rigid construction of 26 gauge galvanized steel.
- A heavy gauge, galvanized steel header is optional for the Z-Pak Series.
- The media shall be a high density synthetic fiber or a microfine glass fiber.
- The filter media pack shall be constructed by pleating a continuous sheet of media into uniform spaced pleats, which are separated by flame retardant, injection molded plastic media separators.
- A heavy-duty expanded metal reinforcement shall be laminated to the air exit side of the media by a thermo-setting adhesive to maintain continuity of the radial pleats.
- The expanded metal shall be galvanized to resist rust and corrosion.
- Metal vertical brackets shall be utilized to stabilize the media pack and prevent air bypass.
- The air entry and air exit side shall be fitted with two 26 gauge support struts.
- The pleated media ends are sealed to the top and bottom of the metal frame to prevent air bypass.
- Gasket material, 3/4" in width and 1/4" in thickness, is optional.
- Glasfloss Z-Pak series filters shall be rated to withstand temperatures up to 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Glasfloss Z-Pak filters shall be Classified under U.L. std. 900.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Features and Specification
|Size||20" x 24" x 12"|
picture_as_pdf consumer literature