DetailsDisposable Panel Filters
- Progressively Dense Heavy Duty Media
- Heavy-Duty One Piece Box Frame Construction
- Thermally Bonded
This rigidly constructed air filter maintains its integrity where others fall short. Always the highest quality, Glasfloss disposable panel filters have metal grids on both the air entry and the air leaving sides.
- The standard size filter element is constructed of a single piece of heavy-duty, one piece craftboard frame.
- The metal grid is thermally bonded internally to the frame.
- The metal grid is 28 gauge and provide 82% open area.
- All corners are closed and sealed.
- The filter media is constructed in a progressively dense fashion from air-entering to air-leaving side.
- The PolyStrand® filter media is made from fibers completely coated with a polyester coating.
- Glasfloss disposable panel filters are rated to withstand temperatures up to 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
- All filters are Classified under U.L. std. 900.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 1.13 Pounds (Lb) Width 27 Inches (In) Height 1 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA Length 20 Inches (In) Brand Glasfloss Filter Rating (Microns) 20% or less at Range 3 (3.0 to 10.0 microns) MERV Rating 5 Approvals ANSI/ASHRAE 52.2 Composition Heavy Duty Fiberglass Filter Efficiency MERV 1 to 5 Final Resistance 0.50" w.g. Frame Type Craftboard channel Package Quantity 12 minimum Size 20" x 27" x 1" Thickness 1" Type Fiberglass Warranty Offered Yes