DetailsFlashShield™ Corrugated Stainless Steel Tubing (CSST) supplies natural gas or LP gas to appliances. FlashShield is a reliable, lightning-resistant system that can be installed in all modes of construction. Flexibility and no additional bonding means quick and easy installations: FlashShield® installs 30-70% faster than traditional piping methods.
CSST flexible gas piping supplies natural gas or liquefied petroleum gas to appliances.
- FlashShield™ Offers All the Benefits of Flexible Gas Piping, with Superior Lightning Protection.
- Only metallically-shielded CSST on the market
- Only product that meets strict criteria of both LC1024 & LC1027
- Highest lightning resistivity
- Multiple layers of protection
- Corrosion tested & approved
- No additional manufacturer bonding required
- Flexibility and durability allows for simple routing through complex building structures and designs.
- Pre-marked by the foot for easy measuring and installation.
- Minimum tubing wall thickness of .010 on all sizes is more robust than other brands of CSST.
- Annealed 304 stainless steel makes tubing more flexible than brands not heat-treated.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 0.198 Pounds (Lb) Width 19.25 Inches (In) Height 17.5 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA Length 20.5 Inches (In) Brand Gastite Tier FlashShield™ Pipe Size 1/2" Flow Rate Dependant on size of run, See Sizing-Guide for detailed sizing and flow rate Diameter 0.500" Application Natural Gas or Propane Piping Approvals CSA/IAPMO Composition 304 Stainless/UV Resistant Polyethylene/Aluminum Mesh Connection Size 1/2" Fitting Size 1/2" For Use With Natural Gas or Liquified Propane Functions Flexible Gas Piping Inside Diameter 0.58" Maximum Pressure (PSI) 25 Outside Diameter 0.818" Pressure Rating 25 PSI Standards ANSI LC1, ICC-ES PMG LC1027, IAPMO Thread Size None specified Tube Size 1/2" CSST UL Listed No UL Recognized Yes