DetailsThese Condensing Units Are Excellent Replacement Products For the Thousands Of Existing Through The Wall Condensing Units (Some Modification Of The Exterior Wall May Be Required.)
Through-The-Wall Vs Conventional Condensing Units:
- Lower Installation Costs - WCX12 Condensing Units Install On The Same Floor As The Apartment, Town Home, or Condominium, Resulting In Considerable First Cost SavingsIn Refrigerant, Refrigerant Piping, and Electrical Wiring Compared To Condensing Units Installed On The Ground or Roof.
- Easier To Service - Being Located On The Same Floor As The Apartment, Town Home, or Condominium, Service and Routine Maintenance Of The WCX12 Is Much Easier AndCan Be Performed By One Person.
- Eliminates Theft Problems
- No Costly Landscaping Needed To Hide The Units
- No Condensing Unit Support Pads Required
- No Additional Roof Support Expenses
- No Chaseways To Roof or Ground Needed For Refrigerant Lines
First Companies's Customer Is Ultimately Responsible For Confirming Which Of Their Indoor Coils Are Compatible with These Products, and Which Expansion Valves (If Any) Are Required For Proper Operation.
- Factory Charged with R-410A Refrigerant (Charge Will Need To Be Field-Adjusted)
- Unique Cabinet Design - Unit Side Panels Fit Inside Rather Than Outside The Base Pan To Improve Water Containment On The Sides Of The Cabinet
- Extra-High Efficiency Scroll or Reciprocating R-410A Compressor
- High Pressure Switch
- Propeller Type Fan - Moves More Air Over The Condenser Coil At Lower Operating Watts Than Standard "Squirrel Cage" Type Blower
- Sloped Base Pan - Positive Water Drainage From The Unit To The Building Exterior
- Plastic Coated Coil Guard
- Filter / Drier
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 170 Pounds (Lb) Width 24 Inches (In) Height 32 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA Length 19 Inches (In) Brand First Company Tier WCX Series Tonnage 1.5 SEER 12 EER 0 Refrigerant R-410a Voltage 208-230 VAC Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 60 Color Silver Energy Star Rated No ETL Listed Yes UL Listed No Nominal EER 0 Nominal SEER 12 Product Family WCX13