DetailsThe UC Series Fan Coil Is Designed As An Upflow Indoor Air Handler For Use with Split-System Heat Pumps or Condensing Units.
First Co's Customer Is Ultimately Responsible For Confirming Which Fan Coil Models Are Compatible With Selected Outdoor Unit(s) and Which Expansion Valves (If Any) Are Required.
The UC Can Be Installed On A Closet Platform, Hung On A Closet Wall, or Recessed In A Wall Between The Studs. All Models Are 22" Wide To Allow Standard Stud Spacing For All Sizes.The Cabinet Is Made Of Galvanized Steel and Is Fully Insulated. The Non-Corrosive Thermoplastic Condensate Pan Is Sloped To Ensure Proper Drainage. For Installation Flexibility, Drain Piping Can Come From The Bottom, Front, Left, or Right Side Of The Cabinet.
New Feature -
- The Removable Door Of The Optional Wall Panel Now Includes "Captive Screws" That Won't Fall Out When The Door Is Removed For Service or Filter Change.
- 240V Motor, 24V Controls
- Factory Installed Disconnect
- Factory or Field Installed Electric Heat
- Non-Corrosive Thermoplastic Drain Pan, Sloped For Positive Drainage
- Separate Compartment For Drain Connections Allows The Use Of PVC Drain Piping
- Drain Pan Has 3/4" Male or Female Primary and Secondary Fittings
- Higher Efficiency Cooling Coil
- Convenient Equalizer Connection For Factory or Field Installed R410A TXV's (Non-Bleed Type) Easily Accessible 1" Filter
- Field Installed Heater Kits
- Factory or Field Installed TXV Kits (Non-Bleed Type)
- Wall Panels with Captive Screws
- Condensate Overflow Switch
- Closet Hanger Bracket Kit
- Bottom Return Air Kit
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 91 Pounds (Lb) Width 40 Inches (In) Height 22.13 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA Length 15.13 Inches (In) Brand First Company Tier UC Series Equipment Type Heat Pump Tonnage 2 Electric Heat Range [kW] 0 Color White