DetailsThe "Combo" air handler converts a properly sized gas or oil-fired water heater into a highly efficient space heating appliance that can heat your home as well as provide hot water. Compared to other heating systems, combo heaters offer high efficiency, greater installation flexibility, cost less to install, and are much easier to service.
The HBQB Series incorporates a Multi-function Micro-processor that not only reduces the number of components but adds a number of standard system funstions that would not normally be available, such as an automatic pump timer, and blower delay, just to name a few.
The HBQB air handler in th eonly product available with these high quality features! Cooling efficiencies up to 15 SEER.
- 1. Automatic pump timer: The pump operatesfor sixty seconds every six hours in order to purge the water from the hot water coil and piping (the pump timer cycle is skipped while the compressor is operating).
- 2. Blower-on delay: On a call for heat, the hot water coil is preheated for 45 seconds before the blower energizes.
- 3. Blower-off delay: Blower continues to operate for 20 seconds after thermostat is satisfied, extracting more heat from the heating coil and increasing heating performance.
- 1. Blower-off delay: Blower continues to operate for 45 seconds after thermostat is satisfied, extracting more cooling from the cooling coil and maximizing cooling efficiency.
Optional features (logic for the following options is built into the micro-processor circuitboard but each option requires an optional field installed switch. (Contact factory)
- 1. Freeze protection: circuit board has terminals for optional freeze protector switch. Freeze protector energizes the circulating pump if water coil temperature falls below 40 degrees.
- 2. Factory or field installed R22 or R410A TXV's (non-bleed type).
- 1. 4-way airflow (kit required for counterflow - 60HBQB not approved for counterflow installation)
- 2. Built-in circulating pump, air purge valve, and easy access hot water check valve.
- 3. Blower door safety switch (except 60HBQB)
- 4. Compatible with all major brands of split condensing units and heat pumps
- 5. Slide out hot water coil assembly for easier service
- 6. Fully insulated galvanized steel cabinet
- 7. High efficiency copper tube/aluminum fin heating and cooling coils
- 8. Primary and secondary drain connections on cooling coil
- 9. Factory installed filter
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 142 Pounds (Lb) Width 20 Inches (In) Height 42 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA Length 23 Inches (In) Brand First Company Tier HBQ Series Equipment Type Heat Pump Tonnage 2.5 Cooling Capacity 30000 Heating Capacity 43600 Air Flow Multi-Position Voltage 120 VAC Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 60 Circuit Breaker - Max Amps 15 Minimum Circuit Amps 7 Maximum Fuse Size 15 Blower Motor HP 1/5 HP Blower Motor Speeds 2 Filter Size 20" x 22" x 1" Includes Filter Rack Yes Metering Device Piston Drain Connection Size 3/4" Suction Line Fitting Sweat Suction Line Size 3/4" Liquid Line Fitting Sweat Liquid Line Size 3/8" Color White Warranty Offered Yes Energy Star Rated No ETL Listed No UL Listed Yes Product Family HBQB