Fieldpiece - ACDC6 - 600A AC/DC Current Clamp
The ACDC6 is a high-current AC / DC Current Clamp Accessory that gives technicians more flexibility when testing line current.
- Measures up to 600A AC or DC.
- The clamp enables most multimeters to measure current without breaking the circuit.
- The jaw opens to 1.18 inches (3 cm).
- A coiled cable keeps clutter out of the testing area
- Quickly zero out the clamp using the adjustable dial on the face.
- Use with any multimeter with industry standard Volt and COM jacks and MV AC and DC ranges.
- Green mechanical contractors tell us they are also using the clamp to measure high-current lines on integrated solar panel powered HVAC / hot water systems.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Features and Specification
|For Use With||Any digital multi meter with industry standard jacks|
|Features||Measures AC and DC current - Connects to Fieldpiece meters, data loggers and EHDL1 electronic handle - Measures current up to 600A without breaking the circuit - The jaw opens to 1.8"|