Electro-Air - EAFHG1425-3 - Filter Housings For 1" Or 2" Filters, Air-Tite Series
Filter Housings For 1" Or 2" Filters, Air-Tite Series
- Solid cabinet design is spot welded and riveted for sturdiness and long life.
- Tabs have rounded corners.
- Mounting holes are provided for faster installation.
- Individually boxed for convenient shipping and warehousing.
- The new Air-Tite Series Filter Housings by Five Seasons offer the most well-built, sleek designed and easiest to use galvanized sheet metal filter housings on the market, for residential and light commercial use.
- Allows for easy access to furnace filters-no panels or door to remove.
- Made to fit all electric air handlers through 5 tons.
- Makes a clean and professional installation.
- Uses standard size pleated or panel filters.
- Fully hinged door with magnetic latch and integrated handle provide a tight seal, eliminating air and debris from entering the filter box from surrounding area.
- Removable rails are easy to change to accommodate different filter sizes.
- Heavy 22 gauge galvanized sheet metal has been die cut for smooth edges, allowing for a smooth installation.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Features and Specification
|Filter Size||14" x 25"|
picture_as_pdf specification sheet