DetailsHeavy Density Molded Fiberglass Turning Vanesfor Simple Low Cost Field Installations In Duct Board Systems
HEAVY DENSITY MOLDED FIBERGLASS TURNING VANES
For Simple Low Cost Field Installations In Duct Board Systems
- Heavy density molded fiberglass turning vanes keep duct turns quiet.
- Cut, assemble and install vanes quickly at the job site or at the shop.
- Fiberglass vanes easily combine with steel side rails to make rigid duct turn assembly.
- Low cost per square foot of Quieturn assembly compares favorable to shop fabricated methods.
- Uniform, factory built efficiency assured at all times.
Quieturn Vane System consists of:
- Heavy density pressure molded fiberglass vanes with proven performance at velocities of 4000 F.P.M.
- (Quieturn Vanes passed erosion testing procedure outlined in UL 18115, at velocities up to 10,000 feet per minute.)
- Vanes are supplied in six foot lengths. Easily cut to length with ordinary cutting knife. Weight approx. 2 oz. per linear foot.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 0.5 Pounds (Lb) Width 5 Inches (In) Height 0.25 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA Length 72 Inches (In) Brand Duro Dyne Galvanized No