DetailsDyn-O-Wrap is a self-adhesive film which can protect uninstalled duct sections from the intrusion of contaminates. While duct is handled, stored, or transported, its interior is unprotected from water, dust and debris.
Dyn-O-Wrap applied over the openings will securely seal the duct and block this exposure. With adhesion strong enough to resist separating from the duct during transportation, the film is easily removed when necessary without leaving any residue. Dyn-O-Wrap is thicker than most other wraps on the market and the extra thickness ensures greater puncture resistance and durability. Due to the vast array of shop needs, Duro Dyne now offers several varieties of Dyn-O-Wrap, including reverse wrap, puncture resistant and Hi-Tak.
- Thicker than most other duct wrapping films
- Durable and flexible
- Self-adhesive inner surface
- Excellent adhesion to duct
- Easily removable without leaving residue
- Application: Galvanized Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum
- Color: Blue
- Tensile Strength: Minimum 10 psi
- Disposal: Recyclable
- Elongation: Twice its original length
- Weathering: UV resistant and waterproof (Blue product only)
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 38 Pounds (Lb) Width 9 Inches (In) Height 24.5 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA Length 12.5 Inches (In) Brand Duro Dyne UV Resistant Yes Tensile Strength Minimum 10 psi Application Galvanized Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum Color Blue Water Resistant Yes