DetailsFLEXIBLE DUCT CONNECTOR ELIMINATES DUCT SYSTEM NOISES AND VIBRATIONS
All air duct installations for heating, cooling or ventilation are attached to mechanical equipment containing a fan or blower. Vibrations, noises and rattles resulting from the operation of the fan or blower are transmitted into the metal ducts which carry the noises throughout the system.
- All Duro Dyne Fabrics are designed to meet NFPA 701 (formerly UL 214.)
- All Duro Dyne Fabrics Are Designed To Meet NFPA 90A & 90B.
- All Duro Dyne Fabrics Are Airtight and Waterproof.
- All Seams Are Secured with Grip-Loc or Guard Loc, A Metal To Fabric Heavy Duty Gripping Method.
- All Duro Dyne Flexible Duct Connector Utilize 24 or 28 Gauge (.7 mm or .47 mm) Galvanized Steel Meeting ASTM-A-525 G60.
- Flexible Duct Connector Is Available with 300 Series or 316 Series Stainless Steel or Aluminum.
- Duro Dyne Flexible Duct Connector Is Manufactured In The United States.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 67 Pounds (Lb) Width 24 Inches (In) Height 7 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA Length 23 Inches (In) Brand Duro Dyne Color Not Provided Before Item Discontinued Gauge Not Provided Before Item Discontinued