DetailsThe Black Pad® is a Lightweight Black Plastic Equipment Pad Made From Recycled Rubber and Designed for Maximum Durability and Weather Resistance. The Pad Is Extremely Durable, Resistant To Ultraviolet Light, and Heavier Than a Completely Plastic Pad. The Black Pad Is Ideal For Use Under Pool Pumps, Filters, and Heaters. It Is Faster and Easier Than Pouring Concrete Pads and Will Not Crack. Make Your Installations Faster and Easier with the Black Pad.
- No Cracking and Less Breakage Than Concrete
- Extremely Durable, Yet Lightweight
- Uv Resistant; Unaffected By Weather
- Generous Ribbing For Optimum, Self-Leveling Ground Support
- Outer Edges Have Rounded Corners with Double-Thick Walls
- Uniform Ribbing Transfers Load Evenly
- Textured Surface Prevents Equipment Slippage
- Drillable For Securing Equipment
- Made Of Recycled Material
- ICC Certified To 1997 Standard Swimming Pool Code Sections 305.2 Mounting and Section 405 Equipment Foundations and Enclosures.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 25 Pounds (Lb) Width 36 Inches (In) Height 3 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA Length 36 Inches (In) Brand DiversiTech Tier The Black Pad Application Eco-friendly Equipment Pad Capacity None Provided by Manufacturer Color Black Composition Polypropylene, Recycled Rubber For Use With Condensing Units Size 36" x 36" x 3" Type Equipment Pad