DetailsFoam Sealant - Two Component
- Two Component Closed-Cell Expanding Polyurethane Foam Sealant For Cavity Filling, Surface Coating and Insulation Applications.
- Rapid Chemical Cure (Component a and Component B).
- Tack Free In 2 Minutes, Fully Cured In 20 Minutes.
- Use For Insulation Repairs In Refrigerated Enclosures.
- Spray Coat and Insulate Tanks, Pipes, Tubs and Panels.
- Non-Toxic When Cured.
- Paint To Protect From UV Exposure.
- R Value 5 (1" Thickness).
- Kits Include Dispensing Nozzles, Hose and Flow Control Mechanism.
- Foam Contains Fire Retarding Chemicals and Is U.L. Listed But Is Not Rated As a Firestop Product.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 3.8 Pounds (Lb) Width 4 Inches (In) Height 6 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA Length 12 Inches (In) Brand Touch'nSeal Solvent No Dry Time Tack free in 2 minutes, fully cured in 20 minutes. Storage Temperature 16°C - 32°C / 60°F - 90°F UV Resistant No Application HVACR systems. Sealant for cavity filling, surface coating and insulation applications. Color Amber Composition Component A - 1,1,1,2 – Tetrafluoroethane (HFC-134a, Fluorocarbon), CAS No. 811-97-2, 7-14%; Polymethylene polyphenylene isocyanate, CAS No. 9016-87-9, 30-60%; Methylene bisphenyl isocyanate (MDI), CAS No. 101-68-8, 30-60%; Methylenediphenyl diisocyanate, Functions Two component closed-cell expanding polyurethane foam sealant for cavity filling, surface coating and insulation applications. Use for insulation repairs in refrigerated enclosures. Spray coat and insulate tanks, pipes, tubs and panels. Standards UL Type Sealant UL Listed No UL Recognized No