DetailsLeak-Seeker Refrigerant Leak Detector
Combines the Most Advanced Electronic Circuitry with Field Proven Ion-Pump Sensor Technology Creating A Highly Sensitive, Accurate Electronic Refrigerant Leak Detector. Over 100 Computer Generated Tones and A High Intensity Bar Graph Display Quickly Alerts the User To Varying Halogen Concentrations.
- Patented, Automatic Calibration Design Eliminates the Need For Manual Balance or Tick Rate Adjustments, the Selectable 10 Sensitivity Ranges Enable the LS790B To Detect All Non-Combustible CFC, HCFC, HFC, SF6 Gases and Blends.
- Individually Calibrated To Detect A Leak Rate of Better Than 0.25 oz./YR (7G/YR) of HFC
- Patented Ion-Pump Sensor Technology Proven Effective In Detecting All Refrigerant Types
- Patented Water Vapor Filter Provides Greater Stability Under High Humidity Conditions
- Patented Automatic Calibration Circuit Ensures Optimal Performance At All Times
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 1.25 Pounds (Lb) Width 10.625 Inches (In) Height 2.25 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA Length 3.5 Inches (In) Brand CPS Tier LEAK-SEEKER Refrigerant Various; see specifications for proper application Power Source (4) “AA” alkaline batteries Auto Power Off No Display Yes Display Options High intensity bar graph alerts user to varying concentrations Includes 18” long metal flex probe Includes Case Yes Color Yellow Construction Proprietary Ion-Pump sensor with built-in selective filter housing Operating Temperature Range 0°F to 140°F (-17.7°C to 60°C) Standards SAE J1627 and CE Approved Type Refrigerant Leak Detectors Warranty Offered Yes