DetailsR-410A Clutch Driven Flaring Tool with Ratchet and Case For 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8" and 3/4" O.D. Tubing.
- Engineered To Create Stronger Flare Joints For High Pressure R-410A Systems
- Unique Clutch Driven Feed Screw and Faceted Cone Produce Uniform, Clean Flare Walls without Thin Spots or Galling
- Provides An Exact Amount of Flaring Torque with Break Away Clutch System
- Innovative 3/8" Square Drive Incorporated Directly In Yoke Handle For Use of Ratchet
- Rugged Polyethylene Storage Case Included.
- 1 Year Warranty
- FTX800B410: R-410A Flaring Bar For FT800FN (Qty/Pk 1)
- FTX800R: Ratchet For FT800FN/FT806A/FT806M (Qty/Pk 1)
- FTX800Y: Yoke Assembly For FT800FN/FT806A/FT806M (Qty/Pk 1)
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 5 Pounds (Lb) Width 9.625 Inches (In) Height 4.5 Inches (In) Country of Origin CHN Length 9 Inches (In) Brand CPS Handle Yes Handle Color Black Includes Case Yes Application Flaring soft copper tube Color Black, Silver Construction Unique clutch driven feed screw and faceted cone produce uniform, clean flare walls without thin spots or galling Finish Not Specified Outside Diameter None Provided by Manufacturer Type Flaring Tools Warranty Offered Yes