Camco - MD-10A - Mister Drain Air Gap
- Fits 1 1/2¨ or 2¨ standpipes. Unit housing length approx. 5 1/2¨ (13.97 cm).
- Recommended usage 1 to 7 G.P.M.(3.7 to 26.5 Liters/minute) Tested at 15 G.P.M (56.8 Liters/minute) in lab tests. You can install two Mr. Drain units back to back on the 1 1/2 or 2¨ standpipes if your need is greater than 5 to 7 GPM. You would need to split the incoming water so that approximately half of the inflow would be passing through each Mr Drain air gap unit. A molded plastic "Y" barb fitting 5/8¨ O.D. would push into each inlet port.
- Designed to allow soft rubber washer hose or washer metal drain hook to share standpipe with Air Gap unit.
- Inlet port fits 1/2¨ SCH 40 PVC slip fittings
- Provides more than twice the code required minimum air gap opening.
- Can be mounted at 3 different levels.
- UPC® listed.
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Features and Specification