DetailsNutone Utility Fans Are Powerful Solutions For Problem Rooms. Eliminate Pollutants Such As Humidity, Dust, Tobacco Smoke or Other Odors From Utility Rooms, Workshops or Recreation Rooms.
- Low RPM Motor Plugs Into Prewired Junction Box For Simple Installation and Dynamically Balanced Twin Blowers,
- Housed In A Sturdy Brown-Enamel Steel Can That Is Lined with Sound-Deadening Foam Provides Smooth, Quiet Operation, Making It A Nice Addition To Any Busy Environment
- Fan Vents Horizontally or Vertically with 3-1/4 Inchx 10 Inch Duct For Top or Side Discharge, Giving You Options For A Variety of Installation Situations; Includes A Duct Collar with Quiet Backdraft Damper So You Get The Ventilation Performance You Expect
- Installs Easily Between 16-Inch O.C. Joist with Slotted Mounting Bracket; Slots On Housing Sides Provide Alternative Mounting Options So This Fan Will Fit Just About Any Place You Need It
- 300 CFM At 4.5 Sones Means Very Powerful Performance
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 18.2 Pounds (Lb) Width 1.08 Inches (In) Height 1.08 Inches (In) Country of Origin CAN Length 1.5 Inches (In) Brand NuTone CFM 300 Voltage 120 VAC Amps 2.5 Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 60 Duct Size 3 1/4" x 10" Warranty Offered Yes