DetailsTrapped Attic Air Can Easily Reach 150° or More. These Units Remove Super-Heated Attic Air, Making Any Home More Comfortable. Whether It's Air Conditioned or Not. In Those Homes That Are, The Air Conditioners Run Less and Don't Have To Work Nearly As Hard. and All Broan Powered Attic Ventilators Are As Efficient As They Are Dependable.
- 1020 CFM For Attics Up To 1460 Sq. Ft (1020 CFM with Broan Model 433 Automatic Shutter. 760 CFM with Standard HVI Wood Louver.)
- 14" Diameter Steel Blade Specially Designed For Maximum Air Movement
- Operates Automatically - Adjustable Thermostat Built-In.
- Thermally Protected, Permanently Lubricated Motor
- Quiet, High-Performance Operation For Inside-The-Attic Applications
- Galvanized Steel Housing, Ribbed For Added Strength
- Mounting Brackets Simplify Installation
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 11.1 Pounds (Lb) Width 0.73 Inches (In) Height 1.38 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA Length 1.32 Inches (In) Brand Broan CFM 1140 Voltage 120 VAC Amps 3.4 Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 60 RPM 1030