DetailsThis High Capacity Wall Heater Is Powerful and Rugged Enough For Commercial Lobbies, Entryways, Vestibules, Yet Sufficiently Attractive To Fit In with Residential Decors. Factory Wired At 4,000W, at 240V AC, It Can Be Easily Converted To 2,000Wat 240V AC For Added Versatility.
- Heavy-Duty, 18-Gauge Steel Grille Has Downflow Louvers To Direct Heat Gently Toward The Floor and A One-Piece Design with Baked Enamel Finish For Durability
- Adjustable, Front-Mounted, Heavy-Duty Thermostat Offers A Simple Way To Control The Level Of Heat and Thermostat Security Cover Prevents Tampering
- Optional Line-Voltage Wall Thermostat (Model 86W Sold Separately) Is Available For A Convenient Way To Control The Heater
- Built-In Fan-Delay Allows The Heating Element To Warm Up Before The Fan Starts To Prevent Cold Air Delivery and Then Keeps The Fan Running As The Heating Element Cools Down To Maximize Heat Delivery and Energy Savings
- Permanently Lubricated Motor, Heavy-Duty Sheathed Element with Steel Plate Fins, and A Manual Reset Thermal Overload Protector Combine To Ensure Reliable Operation and Years Of Trouble Free Heating. UL Listed For Safety.
- Heater May Be Recessed or Surface-Mounted, Depending On Your Application (Surface Mounting Requires Model 85 Surface Mount Kit)
- Wall Heaters Are Intended To Provide Supplemental Heat From A Wall Location and Not To Take The Place Of A Primary Heat Source
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 21.7 Pounds (Lb) Width 1.53 Inches (In) Height 0.58 Inches (In) Country of Origin USA Length 1.85 Inches (In) Brand Broan Air Flow Downflow Voltage 208-240 VAC Amps 16.7 Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 60 Grille Color White Composition Steel Kilowatt (KW) 2 Kilowatt (KW) 4 Number of Elements 1 Warranty Offered Yes Energy Star Rated No UL Listed Yes UL Recognized No