DetailsThis Wall Heater Is Perfect For Bathrooms, Entryways, or Other Small Areas Where You Need Added Warmth On Demand. Factory Wired At 1,000W, at 120V AC, It Can Be Easily Converted To 500W at 120V AC or 1,000W at 240V AC For Added Versatility.
- White Grille Has Downflow Louvers To Direct Heat Gently Toward The Floor and A One-Piece Design with Baked Enamel Finish For Durability
- Adjustable, Front-Mounted Thermostat Offers A Simple Way To Control The Level Of Heat
- Rapid Warm Up Time Due To An Efficient Alloy Heating Element That Provides Comforting Heat In Seconds
- Heater May Be Recessed or Surface-Mounted, Depending On Your Application (Surface Mounting Requires Model 84 Surface Mount Kit)
- Permanently Lubricated Motor, High Efficiency Blower Wheel, Nickel-Chrome Alloy Heating Element and A Manual Reset Thermal Overload Protector Combine To Ensure Reliable Operation and Years Of Trouble Free Heating. UL Listed For Safety.
- Also Available In Project Packs (171H Rough-In Housing Kit, and 170F without Thermostat or 170Ft with Thermostat Finish Kits) For The Convenience Of Contractors Working On Multi-Unit Projects
- Wall Heaters Are Intended To Provide Supplemental Heat From A Wall Location and Not To Take The Place Of The Home's Main Heat Source
California residents: see Proposition 65 Warning
Weight 7.2 Pounds (Lb) Width 0.93 Inches (In) Height 0.51 Inches (In) Country of Origin CHN Length 1.25 Inches (In) Brand Broan Air Flow Downflow Voltage 208-230 VAC Amps 8.3 Phase Single Cycle/Hertz 60 Grille Color White Composition Steel Kilowatt (KW) 1 Number of Elements 1 Warranty Offered Yes Energy Star Rated No UL Listed Yes UL Recognized Yes